Ini Truck Mounted Automatic Pile Driver with Free Fall Heavy Hammer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||150 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: INI truck
- Pressure Pile Driver Type: Hydraulic Pile Driver
- Power Source: Gasoline
- Noise: Without Noise
- Condition: New
- HS Code: 8430100000, 8430100000
- OEM: Yes
- Regular: Yes
- Powful: Yes
- Energy-Efficient: Yes
- Specification: Regular
- Type: Vibration Piling Machine
- Pile Hammer Type: Diesel Hammer
- Motor Power: 90kw
- Certification: EPA, CS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Trademarks: Ini
- Origin Place: China
- New: Yes
- Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Factory: Yes
- Trademark: Ini
- Origin: Zhejiang
It is developed for Southeast Asia market. We own the intellectual property right. (Patent no.:200710071101.8, 1132188.1, 201110078969.1 and application no.20130324107.7).
Heavy hammer is lifted and gets potential energy. During the free fall of heavy hammer, the potential energy is converted into kinetic energy which can be used to strike the piles.
It has following features.
1. High energy effectiveness during piling operation
2. Structure is simplified and cost is reduced by avoiding using diesel hammer or hydraulic vibratiion hammer.
3. More environment-friendly compared with air pollution problem caused by diesel hammer
4. Automatic piling operation can be achieved, so the operator number can be reduced to mininum and labor cost can be saved.
5. High working efficiency, high reliablity and long life time.
6. The pile driver is mounted on a truck and can be moved easily.
It is applicable for striking piles which are shorter than 12 m, lighter than 5 ton and diameter smaller thanφ500 mm or square pile smaller than 500 mm x 500 mm.
It can be used as crusher for road and site construction as well if a pickaxe is attached to the heavy hammer.
It has both piling and crushing function.
It is an automatic hydraulic pile driver. The piling process is fully automatic, without any operator involved. It overcomes low efficiency and rope disorder problem caused by the delay in reaction of operators during operation and the difficulty in controling the joysticks.
Now, the lifting height can be set by people and it can lift as high as people want. It takes only one second to reach previous lifting height and the lowering can be finished within one second if fitted with caliper brake. Therefore it takes only two seconds to finish one piling operation, that is 30 times (strokes) within one minute. Test results show that the piling of a 6 m pile can be finished within two minutes. It is beyond imagination for traditional manual piling, because people can't react so quickly, and after a whole day of work, people will be extremely exhausted.
The entire process of pile driving doesn't require any operator, so the operation difficulty is reduced to minimum. People can take rest during piling, and the labor could be reduced to minimum. It is more easier for piling companies to recruit people.
We could make pile drivers with higer specification and crawler/tracked pile drivers. If you need them, please contact us.
1. One year warranty from delivery
2. Free components for replacement within warranty period
3. Professional solution provider
4. Free technical support at any time
5. Customer training is available.
6. On-site installation and commissioning is available.
|Maximal Static Pressure (tf)||500||600||800||1000|
|Maximal Pile Pressing Speed (m/min)||4.1||3.93||4||4.2|
|Pile Pressing Stroke(one time) (m)||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.8|
|Max. Y. Travel / Max. X. Travel (one time) (m)||3.6 / 0.6||3.6 / 0.6||3.6 / 0.7||3.6 / 0.7|
|Lifting Stroke (m)||1||1.1||1.1||1.1|
|Single Pile Length of Middle Pile (m)||14||14||14||16|
|Distance(side pile /corner pile) (mm)||680 / 1160||680 / 1160||680 / 1160||1000 / 1530|
|Max. Round Pile Jaw (mm)||600||600||600||800|
|Max. Square Pile Jaw (mm)||400 / 550||400 / 550||400 / 550||500|
|Ground Pressure (longboat /short boat) (tf/m²)||11.8 / 15.8||13.2 / 16.2||14.4 / 18.9||15 / 19|
|Rotate Angle(one time)||8°||8°||8°||8°|
|L×W (working condition) (mm)||13200*7360||13500*7860||14000*8560||14500*9160|
|H (transport condition) (mm)||3120||3150||3190||3300|